Social Housing Tenant Support Services

Citizens Advice Bureau
The Citizens Advice service helps people resolve legal,
money and other problems by providing free, independent
and confidential advice, and by influencing policymakers.

The Housing and Homeless Charity

Tenant Participation Advisory Service
The vital hub between tenants, landlords and government
helping creat successfull relationships

Housing Ombudsman
Set up by law to look at complaints about registered providers
of social housing, for example housing associations, and
other landlords, managers, and agents.